Saturday, August 24, 2019

Zen Fusion, Silence! The Musical, Mitch & Lynn


Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing Friday morning (8/23), while I continued to work on my snowball blocks.  When he got home, he came down to run his emails and we both watched WORST BAKERS IN AMERICA….with Jason, one of our favorite winners of the FOODNETWORK STAR competition.  

Just after NOON, I headed over to Kristen’s house.  We talked all things longarm for 2 hours before I headed into Waxhaw for a hearing aid appointment.  I haven't seen Linda (the technician) in forever, so we had a lot of personal catching up to do.  We finally finished up, I made a quick stop at Second Chance to drop off donations, and made it home in time to pick up Lynn & Mitch and head into Charlotte.  

We ate at ZEN FUSION and our meals were FABULOUS!!!  I had scallops in a tomato/cream/vodka sauce:


while Michael had scallops and shrimp in a ginger sauce:


We split a chocolate and white chocolate mousse cake for dessert:



while Lynn & Mitch had a piece of coconut cake:  


We got to Actor’s Theatre in time for the doors to open on SILENCE!  THE MUSICAL.  




This was a spoof on the movie SILENCE OF THE LAMBS and I’m not sure what exactly I was expecting…but it was way funnier than I had anticipated!  I thoroughly enjoyed it….and we had a good time talking to the lead actor (one of Michael’ s friends) after the show.  We were home around 11 PM and stayed up far too late reading before heading to bed.  I was irritated with myself that I didn’t get a picture of Lynn & Mitch earlier, so I asked Michael to hop out of the car when we dropped them off:

Mitch, being his silly self under the hot lights

next time I've gotta remember in the restaurant!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.