Friday, August 23, 2019

SHQ Show & Tell


I got up a bit early on Thursday (8/22) and had a chance to continue sewing a little before quilting.  I am sewing these previously made snowball blocks together:  


I need 224 of these units: 


to complete a Beds=Dreams quilt.  

Janice and I headed out to quilting just after 9 AM and had a wonderful time!  Janice got a lot of cutting done and I got 2 labels sewn down on my QoV….only one more to go!!  I thought you might like to see the space we are in while the damage is being repaired in our regular meeting room:





Our show and tell was light, but really nice:

love the colors

love this unusual layout

this is the thank you note Paula got for the texture quilt she made

We stayed for lunch, got home around 1 PM, packed up Janice’s car (with pretty much the last of the stuff she’s been storing here) and she left at 1:30  :~(.  I read in the afternoon and we had leftovers for dinner before settling in to watch TV. 

Janice & Dennis opened the house warming gift we sent home with her, and she said she really liked the garden flag (made by Pat W) and that it matched her colors perfectly:

Yes, that's the state of North Carolina for the "O"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.