Sunday, August 4, 2019

3rd QoV basted and started quilting


I was moving a bit slowly myself on Saturday morning (8/3), probably because I stayed up way too late reading my new book :~).  So, I didn’t get my blog out until just after 9 AM and didn’t get to my studio until 10 AM.  Michael was long gone for golfing here at SCCL.  

I got the 3rd and last (for now anyway) QoV loaded up and basted and got the program set up and bobbins wound before Michael got home.  



He got home around 2 PM with a terrific score of 80 and TWO…..count ‘em, TWO birdies and EVEN PAR ON THE BACK NINE…WHOO HOO!!!!  We talked for a bit before I headed upstairs to relax and read my book a bit more.  

We had leftovers for dinner and he wanted to watch some of his shows, so I got a little bit of energy and headed downstairs to begin quilting:  




Ya know….some friends complain that I’m not on FACEBOOK…and I tell them I am, but I’m not friends with any people, just with groups….and my INNOVA group (for my long arm) is just the best.  I got into a bit of trouble with my last row and the “24/7” support said they would take a message, and someone would get it Monday morning…..SAY WHAT!?!??!  I don’t call that 24/7 support!!!  Anyway, I posted my problem on FB and literally within 5 minutes I was back to stitching away and finished my row.  I was really tired by then and rather than make another booby mistake, I shut down my machine and will pick things up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.