Friday, August 2, 2019

Ginny & Sally & Ann Mary & Gale


Michael was up at 6 AM on Thursday (8/1) and I got up with him.  He only had a little bit of time before getting picked up for a day of golf at Rumbling Bald (over 2 hours away), and I hopped up to make him 2 breakfast sandwiches to take on the road.  

I got a few other chores done in the morning before leaving before 9 AM to meet the gals:

Ginny & Sally

Ann Mary & Gale

at LE PEEP for breakfast.  I had the broccoli/cheese quiche and it was outstanding!!  


We talked for a long time after breakfast (as usual) and after a quick stop at HOBBY LOBBY for QoV thread, I was home just after 11 AM.  I spent several hours repairing the dog crate, I think I did a good job….I encased all of the ripped pieces in fabric.  And I spent a lot of time on the phone for nothing!  I have a sleep doctor appointment on Monday with a new person, and they asked me to get my records sent from the old practice....those phone calls went no where, and I'll have to spend time on it again on Friday  :~(.

After that I dropped back to working on the quilt on the design wall…that hereafter I’m going to call 4 patch with leading.  By dinnertime I had the second row done:  


My honey finally got home before 7 PM and we talked for a bit before he took a shower and collapsed on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.