Wednesday, August 14, 2019

hydrangeas, Rosalie & Pam, dyed fiber, Paula


Michael cut the most beautiful bouquet of hydrangeas Tuesday morning (8/13):




before leaving to get blood work done, have breakfast and run to LOWE’s.  

After getting my blog out, I kicked off an embroidery for the third QoV on my to-be-bound pile:


and started to clean up the SHQ QoV…why does that always take longer than I think it will….or maybe I should say longer than I WANT it to :~).  

I finished up the label and the clean-up, and even made a tiny start on binding:


before heading out to a weaving get together at Pam’s house.  There were only 3 of us: 

Rosalie & Pam

I went CRAZY for these gingersnaps...and they ae WALMART brand!!
but as usual we had a wonderful time!  I started to braid my latest necklace, but I must have loaded my beads wrong somewhere because I didn’t like how it was coming out, so I took out the entire thing.  Rosalie & Pam had been to a dye workshop, and their fibers were beautiful:



I got home at 5 PM (after a torrential thunder/lightening storm), in time to have a little dinner with my honey before he left to pick up Larry to see ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD.  

Paula swung by and we got our repeats cut and pinned together for our One Block Wonder.  



She left around 9 PM and I read until Michael got home around 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.