Saturday, August 1, 2020

I took a pain pill Thursday night and tried to stay in bed Friday morning (7/31) as long as I could.   I kept falling back asleep so i didn't get up until after 9 am!!!  That was great as I consider all sleeping time to be healing time.

I sat with ice in the living room for half an hour after finally getting up, doing my emails before having some breakfast.

My honey was doing a bunch of chores, laundry, walking the dog, cleaning up our front yard and getting the trash out before finally settling in for breakfast himself.  He also picked another beautiful bouquet:


And Cookie was just chil-axing in the living room with me:

I spent several hours in the afternoon correcting a knitting project.  I didn't make any further progress on it, but at least I have all of my stitches picked up and it is ready to go the next time i work on it.  At 3 pm i put together dough for sandwich bread and cinnamon bread, and by 6 pm it was all baked:


Michael and i settled in with leftovers for dinner and watched HARVEY with Jimmy Stewart in the evening.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great night!!!

    Love U ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hydrangeas !!! I miss mine from south st.
    Bread looks deelish !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.