Monday, August 17, 2020

waffles, burgers

 Current US COVID-19 deaths:  173,143

    Yesterday:  172,630

*********************

Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing Sunday morning (5/16), then cut a huge new bouquet of hydrangeas.  We plan to drop them off at my friend’s house…the one who just lost her husband to COVID.  

After that, it was waffles and bacon for breakfast:  


I headed to the studio after that, determined to make great strides on quilting.  You know I love all of my leaf motifs…and this one is no exception:  



I got about a 1/3 of the way done with quilting by dinnertime.  

We had a long talk with Susan & Charlie (Michae's sister and brother-in-law) in the afternoon and that was great.  I said the most annoying thing about this hip replacement now is that I pretty much feel normal and want to do whatever I want to do....but I am still healing and have to think about and NOT do certain things.  Oh well....

Michael did burgers on the grill for dinner:  




We have probably not had burgers for over a YEAR….they were scrumptious!!!!  The rest of the evening was spent watching MRS MAISEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.