Friday, July 31, 2020

I was still in quite a bit of pain Thursday morning (7/30), so Michael fixed me up with an ice pack while I sat and read my emails, and he took  cookie for a walk.  I called the ortho office about what happened yesterday, and they want to see me at 1:20 pm today...just to make sure nothing bad happened.  So, when my honey came home he made me a smurfy breakfast:


Then we had a conference call with our financial planner before leaving for the ortho appointment.

We didn't get home until 4pm, but the news was all good.  They thought the noise was a popped stitch, and also that I might have strained a muscle.  Their advice agreed with pt guy....rest....ice...elevate....increase ati-inflammatories for 3 days....no exercises for 3 days.   The other good news is that this visit took the place of my originally scheduled appointment for this coming  Monday...so that got pushed back to August 20.  Micah (pt guy), called after we got home to follow up and make sure I was ok...he also mentioned his family loved the bark. 😁 .

My honey and I had leftover Chinese for dinner before relaxing in front of the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.