Monday, August 24, 2020

bread, bread and more bread

 Current US COVID-19 deaths:  180,605

    Yesterday:  180,191

*****************************


Sunday (8/24) was a relaxing day.  We slept in a bit, then Michael took Cookie for a long walk while I got my blog out.  I had a lot of kitchen ‘chores’ to get done, so I put together sandwich bread:  



cinnamon bread (a thank you gift for Gale and Phil): 





and banana bread:  


By the time I got all of that done, it was 3 PM and I relaxed and read my book for a bit.  I finally headed downstairs and got the back loaded and the tree skirt laid on, but didn’t get it basted:  


I also finally got the seams pressed and the points trimmed off of this purple quilt:  


I just need to add borders on 2 sides and it will be ready to be quilted for a Beds=Dreams quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.