Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Retreat Day with Connie, new project started

 Current US COVID-19 deaths:  182,421

    Yesterday:  181,226

*****************************  

Tuesday (8/25) was a terrific day…..Connie came by for a knitting retreat:  



Of course the entire time she was here....someone was VERY interested in her knitting bag and yarn:







While Michael was out getting the oil changed in the car, visiting the chiro 

and buying a ton of things at BJ’s, Connie and I sat in the living room 

talking and knitting and talking and knitting!  We stopped for lunch, then 

continued on.  I think she stayed long enough to visit the crab truck at the 

lodge, as we did for our dinner.  Juanita (a longarm customer) stopped by to get help with a quilting pattern, and luckily I was able to understand what they were asking her to do and got her started in the right direction.

I got Michael to make popcorn and watch a 

movie he wanted on NETFLIX (trying to recreate his pre-COVID Tuesday 

nights), while I headed downstairs to pull out all of my supplies for a NEW 

project!!!  




Don’t I have enough projecst started???   YES!!!  Do you think I’m 

going to like this one?  It’s a rainbow….duh!!  But this one is special and I 

want to try to complete it as soon as possible….so stay tuned  :~).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.