Friday, August 7, 2020

baby quilt basted

 Current US COVID-19 deaths:  162,836


****************************************


I had a rough night Wednesday night, so was not too perky Thursday morning (8/6).  Maybe it was due to the fact that this is the first night I didn’t take a pain pill…I don’t know…but I feel like my leg has regressed a bit and is back to where it was after the ‘snap/crackle/pop’ episode.  Once again, I can’t really lift my right leg off of the floor….which would make it impossible for me to drive.  


It’s bringing me down a bit, but on the bright side I did make it to my studio on my own and even managed to carry my own tea down the stairs  :~).  Michael headed out for a walk with Cookie and came home drenched (due to the heat/humidity)!!!  I started to load up the baby quilt:  




and my honey made and delivered a terrific breakfast:  



I got the quilt program set up on the computer….but just couldn’t get much else going for the rest of the day....although I did enjoy my Lucy baby while watching TV:



My honey and I had salads and leftover tomato pie for dinner (and I swear it tasted even better than it did when it was first made) before relaxing with the boob tube!  We had a wonderful time watching EASTER PARADE before heading off to bed.


Michael picked a new bunch of hydrangeas and got some good butterfly pics from our zinnias:




1 comment:

  1. WOW! Those are terrific close up butterfly pics! Sorry your hip is giving you so much trouble. Do you have a thermos that you could put your tea in so that it would be easier to carry with no worry of it spilling?

    Inez

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.