Tuesday, August 18, 2020

butterflies

Current US COVID-19 deaths:  173,778

    Yesterday:  173,143

*********************

Another horrible night of sleep (although I guess I should really say NO SLEEP  :~), I woke at 3:30 AM and could not get back to sleep!  Michael was up at 6 AM for golf on Monday (8/17), and I followed before 7 AM.  Maybe if I stay awake all day until late…I’ll sleep through the night….we’ll see.  Anyway, I drank my tea and read my emails before showering, dressing and getting my blog out.  After that I did intake on another customer quilt and had some breakfast before Paula picked me up.  I had a doctor’s appointment in Pineville and she graciously offered to drive me.  I was home around 3 PM and noticed a bunch of beautiful butterflies on our crazy zinnias in the front (although I could only get pictures of one):




Even though Pat W offered to pick me up for a Machine Embroidery meeting, I was just pooped, so Michael and I both took naps (golfing in this heat really wear him out) before having leftover burgers for dinner and relaxing with the TV in the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.