Saturday, January 26, 2019

Statesville Quilt Show


I met Pat, Penny & Susie at the Pickle Ball courts at 8 AM for our trip to the Quilt Show in Statesville.  There was a lot of traffic along the way, but we were there by 9:30.  Pat, Penny & Susie started to look around while I went immediately to the INNOVA display.  I spent 2-1/2 hours with Michelle getting all of my questions answered with the upshot being that I put a deposit down on a new machine  :~).  So yes, my old one is for sale…if you know of anyone who is interested, please send them my way.  
We stopped for lunch just across the street at a ‘quilter’s tea’: 




and came back to the show for just about another half hour before heading for home.  Although traffic was slow going at times, we were home by 4 PM.  I read my book and took a short nap before having a late dinner of 521 BBQ leftovers and snuggling on the couch with my honey.  It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.