Tuesday, January 15, 2019

breakfast, secret project sections 1 & 2


I was moving very slowly on Monday morning (1/14) so my honey made me breakfast (are you sensing a theme yet for these breakfasts?) 


and then Paula swung by to pick up all of the desserts.   Anne eventually sent me a picture from Cooking Fingers....to save space they served the corn muffins and my dessert on one plate:



I headed downstairs and put the outside borders on part one of the secret project: 


and then tried to take a nap.  I was kind of in and out while I was downstairs, but finally headed for our bedroom and slept the afternoon away!  

We had soup for dinner and Michael left at 6 PM for rehearsal while I found 36 more blocks to put together for another section of the secret project:  




I also found a TON of HST’s that I have no idea when I put together!  I’m glad to have them as they will become part 3 of the secret project: 


I really faded after only an hour and watched TV until my honey got home.  I took another long soak before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.