Tuesday, January 22, 2019

MESIG show & tell


I slept in Monday morning (1/21) and it was wonderful!  

I finally got my blog out and started working in my studio around 10 AM.  I continued to work on the 2 Beds=Dreams quilts on my frame, getting them trimmed up, with bobbin ends sewn in and basting ripped out.  Anne stopped by to drop off some leftovers from Sweet & Savory (a yummy artichoke thing from Mary Ann), and Paula stopped by to chat while I was having breakfast around NOON.

I left at 1 PM for Machine Embroidery and we had a good meeting with lots of great show & tell:  



a really unique wallet - outside

and inside





I loved this entire panel and took a picture of each embroidery:











I think Floy did this same design on a towel she gave me!


But the absolutely BEST show and tell?  The reading pillow that Joyce made for AJ....we'll be sending it for her birthday....so mum's the word:




I was beat when I got home and took a nap, and woke to a wonderful pasta dinner from my honey.  He left just after 6 PM for rehearsal and I headed to the studio to load up a customer quilt.  I didn’t get very far and now that it is morning I don’t really remember why  :~).  I know my energy still isn’t back to where it should be…can’t wait to be fully over this cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.