Wednesday, January 30, 2019

4 patches, rainbow moving along, AJ


Michael went out to breakfast Tuesday morning (1/30) with his Pinehurst guys and then headed out grocery shopping while I putzed around in the kitchen a bit before heading to my studio.  I got in a good amount of sewing, making new 4 patches for another FPF QoV: 


and also got the second side on 1/3 of my rainbow blocks:  


When my honey came home, he made us a smurfy grilled ham/cheese sandwich that we split for a late lunch:  



Our gals were playing on the sofa and I have a cute video of them at the end of this post:


I had a meeting on the Club Manual from 3 – 5 PM and after having a quick dinner together, Michael left for rehearsal and I headed back to the studio….that’s when disaster struck :~(.  I turned on my Pfaff…my workhorse machine that I sew on almost everyday…and my touch screen has stopped working  :~(.  I’m going to have to disconnect everything and take it in for service….I know it will cost $200 right off the bat just to look at it…not to mention the motherboard it probably needs to start working again.  That certainly put the kibosh on sewing for the rest of the evening, so I headed back upstairs to dig out a knitting project.  Michael got home early for a change (before 9 PM) so we got to snuggle together for a bit before bed.

More cuteness from AJ:

I like clapping!



I got a cute video of the kitties playing on the couch:



1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.