Saturday, January 5, 2019

second prayers & squares done, kitties


I spent Friday morning (1/4) SKYPE-ing with Janice…and then SKYPE-ing with BG!!  I had a wonderful time talking with both of them…but there was more phone time to come…after I finished SKYPE-ing, I was on the phone for 1-1/2 hours with insurance companies!!!  My claim for my hearing aids has yet to make it in for some small reimbursement, and I’ve been following up weekly for over a month.  

Finally around 3 PM I got to work on the second quilt on my long arm.  I got it off of the frame and all cleaned up.  


My plan was to load up something for 2 of my own quilts, but I think the computer that runs my machine has died  :~(.  I won’t be able to find out anything until Monday, so I set that goal aside.  

By then Michael had made dinner…halushki’s…..yum!!!  We ate and I headed back to my studio for just a bit.  I dragged out a bunch of scraps for a (sorry about this) secret project!!  



I am trying something out and not yet sure it will work.  You don’t have to be in suspense long…it must be finished by January 19th at the latest…so stay tuned.   By the way…did any of you go back and read any of the comments on the Russian Pumpernickel entry?  I continue to get 1 – 2 comments every day…it truly is too weird.  Anyway, after dragging out scraps and cutting a few up, I headed upstairs for beading and TV.  It seemed like a very full day even though I barely got anything done!

I took pictures of the kitties when I went upstairs because this is an unusual set up:


Almost always, one is on one chair and one on the other chair.  It's nice to see them snuggling for a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.