Thursday, January 24, 2019

HST's all together, new customer quilt loaded


I was up early Wednesday morning (1/23) and got my customer quilt off of the frame and all cleaned up.  I had a LOT of ends to sew in due to the way the customer wanted the quilting, but by the time I sat down to SKYPE with Janice, everything was done.  

I spent most of the rest of the day working on my HST’s:  





Michael got in 9 holes of golf before coming home at NOON.  He needed to be home to meet with the Best Buy people who were coming over to scope out our room for the new TV we are getting.  That’s what Michael and I decided our Christmas present to each other would be  :~).  I think it is being delivered on February 2nd, and we are in the process of trying to donate our old TV, as well as a bunch of speakers.  

In the late afternoon, Susan (our old across the street neighbor) was in town to finalize some vacation plans and dropped by with Joe for a lovely visit.  It was wonderful to hear about her new place in the mountains, and to hear that she is already involved in several activities and starting a few new ones  :~).  Michael and I had leftovers for dinner (desperately trying to clean out of fridge which is chock-a-block full of leftovers) and I got another customer quilt loaded and basted: 


before finally headed upstairs around  8 PM to thank my honey for bringing home bacon mac ‘n’ cheese and a crab cake (OMgosh....so very yummy!!) and to veg and watch TV for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.