Sunday, January 20, 2019

FMCP Auction, new B=D loaded up


There’s a rumor going around that I’ll be doing intake on 2 customer quilts in the next 2 – 3 days, so my first priority on Saturday morning (1/19) after cleaning up the kitchen was to load up my second Beds=Dreams quilt for 2019:



I got the program set up and kicked off the quilting, then I spent a good bit of time going over auction items, putting them in order, and thinking about what I wanted to say!  My honey knows this cold is getting me down and brought home something to cheer me up:



Of course I love them!  I'm just sorry they have to live on the mantel...or they will be eaten by Lucy & Ethel!!

I read my book and napped for a couple of hours in the afternoon and Micahel and I finally left at 6 PM and picked up Anne and headed off to the Fort Mill Playhouse 2019 kickoff meeting and auction.  There were over 100 people there and everyone had a good time.  The food was excellent: 



and other than the fact that I had almost no voice left by the time we came home, I had fun being auctioneer once again this year.  



I donated several items:  



ended up being 3 quilts of valor





and I think they brought in somewhere over $600, so I was thrilled!!!  We were home by 9:30 and read for a bit before bed.

4 comments:

  1. WOW - That's Terrific ! How much did the auction pull in as a whole ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You donated a LOT of beautiful things. I hope it was all appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on writing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! At last I got a webpage from where I know how to genuinely obtain valuable information regarding my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.