Monday, January 7, 2019

Anne & Cookie


Sunday (1/6) was a wonderful and relaxing day!   My honey once again made me a smurfy breakfast to keep my energy up:


And I spent most of the day working on this:  


With a little time out starting to get a quilt loaded up:  


Michael did a bunch of chores around the house, and spent a lot of time on his lines before leaving at 5 PM for the first rehearsal of FAT LADY.  
Anne came by for a visit and showed me a fabulous cat comb.  She wanted me to ‘try before I buy’ and it took TONS of fur off of the babies, so eventually I’ll run across to PETCO and pick one or two up…one for upstairs and one for downstairs.  Of course, someone else couldn't resist getting in on the action:



Michael was gone from 5 PM until 8:30 PM at rehearsal and I ended up reading and finishing one of my library books while he was gone.

Other year end stats – I quilted 60 quilts on Miss Scarlett during 2018, with the following breakdown:
        -8 quilts were tops I pieced to be given to Beds=Dreams
        -3 were charity quilts I did for other people
        -6 were Clinton quilts, which have already been donated
        -23 were customer quilts
        -5 were gifts (4 were baby quilts and I don’t remember the 5th
                one)
        -3 were Prayers & Squares quilts for our quilt ministry at Scrap
                Happy Quilting
        -12 were Quilts of Valor, all but one has been given out

I can hardly wait to see what 2019 brings….

2 comments:

  1. What a gift! How generous! Over half of the Miss Scarlet quilts were for donations/charities! Amazing HEART!
    AM143

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was your Tuscan quilt counted?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.