Wednesday, January 16, 2019

quilting done on FPF, secret project second part done


I headed out to the dentist Tuesday morning (1/15), but when I got there we all decided it would be better to re-schedule for next week, so I came back home.  I read for part of the morning, and tried to nap (with not much success) and finally headed to my studio in the early afternoon.  
First up was finishing the quilting on the FPF (four patch frenzy):  



I'm ready to load up a second quilt on that same backing fabric.  Then I dropped back to sewing together section 2 for the newest secret project:


And finally I continued to layout my HST’s for section 3 of the secret project:  





I am glad that all of the work done on these HST’s long, long ago will not go to waste.  This is what my sewing table looks like as I look through my orphan blocks box:





I didn’t want to start sewing my HST's together until Janice got to see them (during SKYPE), so of course I started to pull out fabric, looking to start something new  :~).  My honey made meatball subs for dinner and settled in to watch LONGMIRE while I got to SKYPE with Janice.  It was wonderful because I got to show her all of the latest things, but talking really made my throat hurt and I was dog tired, so we signed off early.  I was in bed before 8:30 PM!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if those HST were from a charity project we did at
    ECQ ? Great job using up the orphan blocks !

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.