Monday, January 21, 2019

first daffodils, quilting finished, big bag o' corn


When my honey took Cookie out first thing Sunday moring (1/20), he saw the first harbinger of spring:

some of our daffodils

I was moving very slowly Sunday morning as I spent most of the night coughing my head off  :~(.   I’m sure it was using my voice so much Saturday night, so I was very grateful that Michael went to a hockey game today with his friends and then out to dinner.  I planned to quilt and sew and NOT SPEAK!!!  

First up was kicking off Miss Scarlett again, to continue quilting on the newest Beds=Dreams quilt:  



While that was happening I continued to sew HST’s together until my wall was finally empty.  I got everything pressed and started to sew the HST’s into blocks:  


I called ARBY’s and found out that they are already selling their fish sandwich…WHOO HOO!!!  So, after my quilting was totally done:


that was dinner!  My honey came home with a free bigger-than-I’ve-ever-seen bag of popcorn:  


and told me all about his day.  We watched TV in the evening until 10:45 when we went outside to see the beginning of the lunar eclipse.  We came back in and tried (unsuccessfully) to sleep before getting up again at 11:45 to see full coverage….so spooky….so red….I can’t imagine what ancient humans thought of that sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.