Saturday, January 19, 2019


I slept in Friday morning (1/18) then got through 77 new emails before finally getting my blog out around 10 AM.  It was lovely to finally reveal my 3D Valentine’s pillow as the secret project on Thursday and I think the ladies who taught the original 3D Christmas tree pillow were very impressed.  

After that I dropped back to sewing together the HST’s from my design wall.  

moving along....

I left at NOON to go to a Functional Medicine Lunch & Learn at the Lodge….although it covered a lot of ground, I went to find out about the diabetes portion.  The presentation went on a little too long, and when I got home just after 2 PM, I immediately took a nap.  I was so deep into sleep that I never knew Michael came home and left again with the dog to go for a walk.  I couldn’t figure out where the dog was hiding when I woke up!!  Anyway, I was finally awake enough to do a bit more sewing on the HST’s before dinner.  

It was leftovers again for dinner, a tiny bit of sewing after dinner (continuing my leaders and enders project): 


until finally collapsing on the sofa to do nothing but veg the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.