Thursday, January 17, 2019

Anne & Cookie, new squares started


We left just after 7 AM on Wednesday for an eye doctor appointment for Michael.  The good news is his eye veins all look good and his retina looks good…the bad news is no cause yet found for the blurriness of his left eye.  Anyway, we stopped for breakfast at IHOP on the way home and were home close to NOON.  I hopped on the computer and got my blog out just in time, and then was down for the count (a nap) for 1-1/2 hours….that was 45 minutes of coughing lying on my right side until I finally turned on my left side and fell miraculously to sleep!  

Michael headed out to Best Buy after that to check out new TV’s, while Anne came over for a short visit and to see the secret project in person before all is revealed at quilting tomorrow!  

and of course she had to give Cookie some lovin'

Michael got home shortly after Anne left and we had soup for dinner, then he left for rehearsal and I headed downstairs to do just a bit of sewing.  I found a bunch of 5’’ squares in the ‘leftovers’ box from our latest retreat, so started sewing white on one side for a new quilt pattern.  


I didn’t last very long before heading upstairs to watch TV and doze while waiting for Michael to make it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.