Friday, April 21, 2017

show & tell from SHQ

Michael had a late tee time on Thursday (4/20) so he decided to take Cookie for a walk first thing, while I completed all of my computer chores.  I got a dozen more ham/cheese muffins made and took 2 in to share with Loree at quilting.  What a great time it was….lots of happy people making lots of pretty things!  

Denise finished this gorgeous quilt

June with another picture piecing

Mary Ann used Diane's sew & flip method

I was home just after 2 PM and headed right downstairs to get the SHQ minutes out!  I can honestly say that I am tired of typing up minutes, and I didn’t want these hanging over my head, so out they went :~).  After that I had tons of things to do in the kitchen.  I made my anti-inflammatory ginger/cinnamon juice, 


which I have been out of for almost a week.  I “picked” the ham bone and got the denuded bone into the crockpot for stock, 















and made ham & pickle (known to everyone else as ham salad) for my honey.  


By then it was 4:30 and I was beat….so I read my book for an hour.  After that I got artisan bread dough mixed up for my class on Friday, and wrote out a grocery list for our neighbors/dinner/cards for Friday night.  Michael came home from golf and reiterated that he does not like it when the tee time is after NOON!  He just gets too tired by the end of the round.  He had a quick dinner (it was late), while I putzed a bit in the studio, then we watched a bit of TV before bed.

I got a picture from June (a bread student) who made Parker House Rolls for Easter.....of course everyone loved them!!!  What's not to like about homemade rolls....they look yummy:


1 comment:

  1. Love those pics of all the creative quilts!!

    Love ME

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.