Sunday, April 16, 2017

new deck roof

I ran to the grocery store first thing Saturday morning (4/15) and made sure I was home in plenty of time for Michael to take the golf cart for his 8:30 tee time.  A different crew showed up to put a roof on our deck…they worked until almost 8 PM, but it was done by the time they left:  





from down below...

I had a HUGE smile on my face when I headed to the studio in the morning because I had NOTHING I had to get done…and all day to sew/quilt on whatever I wanted  :~).  First up that turned out to be cutting patriotic strips and sewing them together.  Then cutting into blocks…that’s as far as I got all day Saturday....this should make enough blocks for another quilt for the VFW:  





Michael and I had our MAMA’s leftovers for dinner, and watched TV for the rest of the evening.

Another bread student (Andi S) send me a picture of her braided Easter breads...they look gorgeous:


1 comment:

  1. Is the new room going to have a high ceiling, or a regular flat ceiling ? How nice to have a whole 'free' day of sewing !!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.