Sunday, April 2, 2017

quilting started on CT rainbow

Michael was up super early for an 8 AM tee time on Saturday (4/1).   I tried to stay in bed, but it was pointless as always as I can never fall back asleep!  So, I got an early start on my quilting:  


I’m using a variegated rainbow thread for my quilting, with French Blue on the back (to match the backing fabric).  I headed upstairs at 10 AM for breakfast…and my furry babies were snuggling yet again:  















I continued quilting as Jan stopped by for a visit in the afternoon and Pat stopped by for a visit closer to dinnertime.  I sewed for just a bit after dinner (dinner was leftover chicken and pasta salad), then joined my honey upstairs to relax for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.