Thursday, April 6, 2017

Elsie, bread class, new cookies

Michael was up again at 6 AM on Wednesday (4/5) for tournament play here at SCCL, and I hopped up shortly afterwards with lots to do.  I got laundry started, then emails, shower, blogging and breakfast out of the way, and started to un-pin the Quilt of Valor.  I had company and thought Elsie looked so cute on top of the sofa:  















Before I knew it, it was 9 AM and time to SKYPE for an hour with Janice.  After that I got all of the ends on the Valor quilt woven in and set up for my last Oatmeal/Honey bread class: 



My student arrived at NOON.  Ken & Dave showed up around 9 AM to start framing on the deck:  

















but stopped just before the students arrived due to a wicked thunder/lightening shower.  



I think all of the students had a good time 

Kathleen & Connie

Jill

Linda

finished dough for Linda, Jill, Kathleen & Connie

and after they left, I got the final seam sewn on our bed quilt…YAY!!  My foot was really feeling good in the morning, but after standing through the bread class it was killing me, so I headed back upstairs and propped it up on a stool and sat and read my book.  By then Michael was home; they got in 8 holes before having to quit.  I left at 4:45 to pick up Pat and head out to Olive Garden for dinner.  We had a FABULOUS appetizer, then both got their new chicken margarita (on 590 calores!) before heading home around 7 PM.  I had mixed up a new recipe for chocolate chip/oatmeal cookie dough in the morning, so I baked off around 30 cookies for Michael to take to THE MASTERS in the morning.  


After that I collapsed and watched TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.