Friday, January 17, 2020

SHQ Show & Tell


I had a lot of ‘housekeeping’ to do Thursday (1/16) morning (paying bills, mail, etc) but was finally ready to leave for quilting.  I took along the fabric for my one block wonder and June helped me to get my 6 repeats cut and pinned together.  As usual, we had lots of wonderful show & tell:  


wish you could see the quilting on this....it was terrific!


Mary Ann making sacks for injured animals caught in the Austrailian wildfires


Jerry showing us some of her needlepoint



Paula choosing a cute way to show us her 4 baby quilts for the Pregnancy Center:






Loree was inspired by the humbug class last week and made 2 at home:









I was so glad that Jan came to quilting so that I was finally able to give her her Christmas present:


I left quilting early to get home in time to eat something before taking Michael to Cotswold for an eye doctor appointment.  It seems the laser surgery on his right eye to lessen the pressure in it was a success, so they lasered the left eye.  We made a quick stop at ALdi’s on the way home and were finally home at 4 PM.  

Paula swung down to pick me up and we headed to the far end of the complex to drop off 10 quilts for the Pregnancy care center.  I came home, ate a quick dinner, kissed me honey before he left for rehearsal and headed out with Paula once again.  

This time we headed to the library to return and pick up new books.  I was home by 6 PM and got bread dough put together and just got through my new emails when it was time to SKYPE with BG.  We were just finishing up talking when my honey called to tell me he was on his way home.  

So much for sewing….I headed upstairs to spend the rest of the evening with Michael.

You gotta love the south, especially in January....look at these 2 beautiful flowers/bushes at Loree's house:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.