Sunday, January 5, 2020

quilting finished on last baby quilt, Anne, Leila's UFOs


My honey let me sleep in on Saturday (1/4) while he hopped up to make a big breakfast before leaving for golf just before 9 AM.  

I eventually made my way to the studio and got the 4th (and last) baby quilt loaded up:  



After doing 3 quilts with the bright blue thread, I didn’t have enough to do the final quilt…..so switched over to yellow:  



My honey was home around 1 PM (they just played the short course) and the weather was so nice we sat out on the lanair for several hours….reading and playing games on the computer  :~).  

Anne stopped by and spent some time out on the lanair with Michael (getting some totally cool pics of the kitties): 

shadow Lucy




Ethel

before coming downstairs to visit with me:  


I finished up quilting on the baby quilt: 


and finished up 2 more strata for the patriotic quilt (don’t forget to vote....so far votes are evenly split between #1 and #3!!)  

We had fish stuffed with crab, baked potatoes , and green beans and asparagus for dinner….yum!!!  Then settled in to knit and watch TV.  

My friend Leila has had this UFO hanging in her closet for years!  It’s raw edge appliqué, and she made a commitment to finish it in 2019…it was finished New Year’s Eve:  


And another finish from her 2019 UFO challenge!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.