Sunday, January 26, 2020

Barb's quilt loaded


Michael headed out for golf Saturday morning (1/26) and I spent most of the morning reading my book in the living room with Cookie on my lap.  She seemed a little bit livelier, and even ran to the door to bark at Sandy D when she stopped by to drop off a quilt.  

I eventually made my way to the studio and got Barb M’s quilt loaded up:  


While I was setting up the program, I got the last 4 words done for Paula:  



My honey and I decided to start our yearly fish sandwich tasting at ARBY’s for dinner.  He ran out to pick up sandwiches and an order of fries for us to split, while I set up things in the media room.  It was another quiet night, snuggling our puppy 












and watching TV after dinner.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.