Friday, January 10, 2020

SHQ humbug class and Show & Tell, 2nd baby quilt totally done


Well, I was OVERY THE MOON Thursday morning (1/9).  I checked my emails right before leaving for quilting, and had a letter on my blood work.  The most important sentence of the letter was this: 

Congratulations on the improved average glucose/HgbA1c.   

WHOO HOO!!!  I went from 7.3 to 6.3….slightly more than a 15% reduction.  I think that's phenonmenal for only a 3 month period and I was THRILLED!!!  I left for quilting…walking on air  :~).  

I taught a class on making the humbug bag at quilting….






and all of my students completed at least one:  

Chris

Gee

Jeanne

Robin & Linda

Sue S

Carolina



And I'll bet you didn't know just how flexible quilters have to be:


We had lots of good show and tell:  











and I finished up all of the blocks for my current Thursday project.  I can't wait to lay them out, and start a new project  :~).

Paula and I sat in her driveway and talked and talked when we got home, but I was finally home after 3 PM.  I talked for a long while with my honey in the basement before changing my clothes and diving back into quilting.  

Michael left at 5:15 PM for rehearsal, and I continued working until he got home.  I got another row of quilting done on the charm square quilt, and another binding totally done on the second baby quilt (2 down and 2 to go):






1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.