Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Snowball Quilt loaded up


It was another gloomy day on Tuesday (1/14) when we got up…I was glad I didn’t have to go anywhere (of course…when am I NOT glad about that  :~).  

Even though it was gloomy, the temperature was still perfect for breakfast on the lanair:  


I got my blog out and then spent a pleasant hour SKYPE-ing with Mary Jo….she is leaving for a quilt show in Japan (!!!!) next Tuesday, so we spent a bit of time talking about that.  

After that I decided I really needed to get one of my quilts loaded up, so (June) here it is:  




The rest of the day was spent on binding and by the time I went to bed, the binding was completely on the second 2 QoV’s.  I just need to stitch down the labels (always a struggle for me) and they will be good!

Our daffodils always get confused around this time:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.