Friday, January 3, 2020

SHQ Show & Tell


At 7 AM I thought I got up early enough on Thursday (1/2), but after I got my blog out (that took a LONG time, as it always does when I have lots of pictures), made roll dough, took a shower and got the dough all formed into rolls, once again I wouldn’t have made it out of the house without Michael loading the car  :~).  As it was, I was still about 20 minutes late to quilting!  BUT, I had a wonderful time…..we had lots of good food and pretty show and tell:  









It was a drizzly day by the time I left quilting, so Michael and I spent the rest of the afternoon in front of the living room fire, reading our books and talking.  

He left at 5:15 PM for rehearsal….yes….he has been cast as juror #9 in the Lancaster production of TWELVE ANGRY JURORS.  Larry N was also cast, so at least they get to drive together.  The rehearsal schedule is Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I guess I’ll have plenty of time to get caught up on my sewing  :~).  

While he was gone I got started quilting on the 3rd baby boy quilt, and also started sewing my blocks into rows on my design wall quilt. I had snuggly company while sewing:



He was home by 9 PM and we watched a bit of TV before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, goodie- another Michael play to go to! Can’t wait!
    Am143

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.