Thursday, January 9, 2020

charm square quilting started, Ethel, 1st baby quilt totally done


My honey left for golf on Wednesday morning (1/8) after an hour frost delay, and I headed to the lab for some routine blood work.  When I got home I had a quick breakfast, then got to SKYPE for a good, long time with Janice.  

After that I kicked off the quilting on my charm square quilt:  






I love the pattern and I love using therainbow variegated thread!  My honey was home around 3 PM and of course, since Cookie hadn't seen him in 4-1/2 hours....she won't let him out of her sight:

yes...she's on his lap

While my quilt was stitching out, I worked on binding.  By the time I went upstairs after dinner (we had Chinese) I had one baby quilt completely finished: 


and the binding on the backside of a second one.  I’m hoping all 4 are totally done by the end of the weekend.

And now that the to-be-bound pile is only 5 quilts high, Ethel decided it was once again safe to sleep on it:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.