Monday, January 6, 2020

pancakes, Pam, ham/gruyere roll-ups, crackers


My honey ran to the store first thing Sunday morning (1/5), while I put together batter for pancakes.  They were flour-less pancakes and they turned out surprisingly well:  


I have a second recipe I want to try in a couple of days so that we can compare them and see which ones we like the best.  I’ve been missing pancakes…and these certainly satisfied my cravings.  My honey cleaned up the kitchen after breakfast so that I could head to my studio.  

I’ve been wanting a good leaders & enders project and recently saw a pattern I think would work well, so I spent at least an hour cutting out rectangles and strips:  


It will be awhile before I have enough to lay out for a quilt, but that’s ok  :~).  I spent time working on my latest QoV and by early afternoon I had all of my blocks done:  


Pam came by to check out some yarn:

of course Ethel had to investigate the box!!

dig up some of my plants and to talk for a couple of hours….that was very pleasant; we always have lots to talk about:  



You know, Michael really liked those ham/gruyere roll ups I made for Christmas dinner, and since Harris Teeter put crescent rolls on sale, I told him I would make more if he bought them….so that’s what he had for dinner:  




And I made some crackers after that: 





with Everything Bagel seasoning on them….yum!!  Michael wanted to watch a new show on TV, so I read my book while that happened, and then we settled in to our regular programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.