Sunday, January 12, 2020


My honey left before 9 AM for golfing here at SCCL on Saturday (1/11), and after running his phone up to him at the driving range (after I noticed it on the kitchen island), I headed downstairs to get through my emails and get my blog out.  

When I turned my attention to the studio, the first thing I wanted to do was get the charm square quilt off of the frame.  I bought 108’’ wide backing yesterday for another quilt that I need to get quilted, and I wanted to load it up and give it a few hours (or overnight) for all of the wrinkles to straighten out, so the first step of that is having an empty frame.  That took quite awhile as I had many threads to weave in, but at last it was done and I started to load up my new fabric:  


I got that finished: 



and dropped back to making binding.  My honey came home around 2 PM and the temperature was so nice that we spent a couple of hours out on the lanair, talking and enjoying the day.  But finally, I headed back to the studio.  By the time we settled in front of the TV for the evening, I had the binding done on the last 2 baby quilts….YAY!!!  And I even started to add binding to one of the QoV's:



I just have to stitch down the labels on the baby quilts and they will be totally done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.