Tuesday, July 5, 2016

yummy breakfast, Jan, a few parade golf carts, fall quilts both totally finished, crab salad



HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!  We had a wonderful start to the day….Jan came over to join us for a waffle, bacon and potato breakfast.  







I had also sent an email to Joanne in the morning about stopping down to try the ice box cake….so she swung by while we were cleaning up from breakfast.    We didn’t make it to the golf cart parade, but I did snap a couple of pictures of our neighbor's carts:  



















I got downstairs to start sewing around 11 AM, and set up to do my binding:




By 4 PM I had the first fall quilt bound:   





Michael and I were both hungry early since we didn’t have any lunch, so we decided to have dinner right then.  We had my honey’s crab salad: 



and corn on the cob for dinner.  After that he wanted to watch THE FRENCH CONNECTION, so I headed downstairs to start the binding on the second fall quilt.  By 9 PM I was done with the second quilt….YAY!!   


love, love, love this leaf pattern....



























I am so happy I reduced the stack of quilts needing binding by 50%.  I headed upstairs then and we both read our books until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.