Thursday, July 21, 2016

hidden wells totally finished, cat treat



Michael was up before 6 AM for golfing here at SCCL on Wednesday (7/20), while I followed shortly afterwards…then the morning just got away from me ….I was finally settling in to sewing close to 9 AM when I remembered that I need peaches for Sunday, so headed up the farmer’s market.  Jan asked me to pick up some bread for her, so I dropped it off on the way home as well as stopping at the bank.  A bunch of phone calls later, it was finally 11 AM before I was back at my sewing machine :~(.  I fired up Miss Scarlett, got literally 1% of a row stitched out when my program went ka-flooey.  It’s a long story, but I need another new tablet as the holder on my long arm ruined the one I have :~(.  This is definitely something I will write to the company about (with no hope that anything will be done, but I'm going to let them know anyway).  I spent the rest of the day (and evening after we got back) on my hidden wells quilts and it is now totally done….labeled and bound:   

 Michael and I ended up going to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner, then headed to BEST BUY where we got the bad news on the tablet, then we headed to PET SMART to do something we’ve both been wanting to do for quite awhile:  


















 I really hope Elsie gets to know and love her new jungle gym.  We got home at 7:30 and I sewed until 10, finishing up the afore mentioned quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.