Wednesday, July 6, 2016

wound embroidery bobbins, new customer quilt



My honey left at 8 AM for golf on Monday, and after throwing in some laundry, I headed downstairs.  I decided to start an embroidery before loading up a customer quilt, but ran out of bobbin thread almost right away.  When I went to change it…I had this:
no more full bobbins  :-(


45 minutes later I had this: 


 and could continue with my embroidery.  Shortly after that Pat called to say she had to visit WALMART, so I went along to pick up a few groceries and talk.  The good news is, we had a great time talking.   The bad news is, she was returning a library book that she said was a GREAT story….so, of course I took it out, and sat reading it in the afternoon  :~(.  My honey came home absolutely drained from golfing in the heat and decided to take a quick nap.  I made up an icebox cake with leftover pudding and took it over to Jan’s (she has company in this week) and took some basil from my garden over to Pat’s…and we got to sit and talk a bit more.  We had Michael’s crab salad again for dinner, then he took off to pick up Larry to see INDEPENDENCE DAY 2, while I finally got the customer quilt loaded up.   


 “Harvey” came out in the evening, but I didn’t get any cute bunny pictures of him…I was too busy chasing him away from eating my flowers  :~(.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.