Monday, July 4, 2016

hidden wells top done, Cookie, pizza, ice box cake



My honey did marathon errand running on Sunday (7/3)…he’s just the best, while I worked hard on my hidden wells.  At 3 PM I needed a break, so I headed upstairs to make a double run of dark chocolate pudding and dough for our dinnertime pizza.  Then it was back to slaving over a hot sewing machine until the top was done:   



By then it was time for pizza, so I headed upstairs (apparently not fast enough for some people) 

are you coming or what???

to put it together.  

ham/pineapple side, basil side

onions added to basil

mozarella cheese...

 While the pizza was baking, I put together 2 dishes of ice box cake 

mint thin oreos on bottom

layer of pudding made earlier

a second layer of oreos...then I put pudding on top of them

final layer of oreos...although I ran short :-)

and later in the evening ran one down to Paula.  She still has this respiratory infection that does not seem to be getting better….so I thought she deserved a treat.   

The pizza was yummy!! 


and my honey and I just vegged for the rest of the evening…although I did manage to put together overnight Belgium waffle batter before I headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.