Saturday, July 23, 2016

quilt from expo

My blog entry today is short and sweet!  I spent all day Friday (7/22) at the Quilting Expo in Columbia with June, Loree & Pat.  We had a fun time and....and....June bought a sit down long arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That was the most exciting thing that happened.  We also saw Linda M and Debra B, fellow Thursday quilters, at the show.  I was home by 4:30 and pooped, so I read my book for a couple of hours and then watched TV for a couple of hours.  I started to tie another fleece blanket, but didn't quite finish.  I'll leave you with these pics from the show...I asked if I could take a picture of this quilt because it reminds me of my strips and curves, but she has other blocks in there as well and I found the whole thing intriguing....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.