Sunday, July 3, 2016

progress on hidden wells, Pat & George



Michael left at 7:30 for golf here at SCCL on Saturday (7/2) (eventually coming home with an 85 and a long drive of 223 yards ((he made me put that in!))) and I headed up to the Lake House to empty one of the display windows.  Our machine embroidery group had a bunch of items displayed for May/June and it was time to let someone else have the window.  After that I headed over to Jan’s and spent a couple of hours with her before heading home.  The rest of the day was spent working on my wild and crazy new hidden wells…and I made some progress by dinnertime.   


 I still had some leftover cheese sauce, so my honey made us mac ‘n’ cheese for dinner, after which I sewed for another hour.  He made popcorn and we settled in to watch one of our favorites “FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION”.  We were both beat by the time it was over and stumbled off to bed.

My friend Pat is in Texas for a wedding and sent me a quick pic of her and George at the rehearsal dinner…don’t they both look nice?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.