Saturday, July 30, 2016

quilts to be bound, lunch, new customer quilt, Linda's quilt loaded


Although I had a couple of appointments on Friday (7/29), I tried to get a bunch of little things done in between them.  I got both patriotic quilts off of Miss Scarlett, and got the ends woven in and the edges trimmed on one of the quilts before leaving to pick up Jan and head up to the Lodge for the Performing Arts Comedy Café.  These performance cafes are not something I usually go to, but Ann Mary was pulling a bunch of ladies together and…heaven forbid…I should pass up a social opportunity :~).  Anyway, I was home around 12:30 and got the other quilt trimmed and ends woven in and then both quilts joined the pile of quilts that need to be labeled and bound (seems like I hardly get rid of that pile and it appears again :~): 

that's the disk with my embroidered label info on top

I love how when Michael is home and I am busy working, my lunch sometimes magically appears :~): 

a yummy grilled ham & cheese sandwich

After that Matt arrived to load in my embroidery software, and when we were done, I met with a new customer to take in her quilt: 



I finally headed back downstairs and got Linda’s quilt all loaded, my bobbins wound and the program set so that I could hit the ground running on Saturday to get it quilted: 



I headed back upstairs at 8 PM to relax and watch TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.