Friday, July 15, 2016

fruit salad, hidden wells class, one pot pasta, Doug & Paula, Jan


My honey left super early for golf on Thursday (7/14) but not before he packed the car for me to go to quilting.  Loree had called me to tell me she was bringing us ‘mater sammiches for lunch, so I threw together a quick fruit salad to take along to share.  
 
grapes, pineapple & cantaloupe
 
We had a really good time….Jan taught her Hidden Wells class and about 20 people took the class.  Everyone’s blocks were so beautiful and so very different…it was really neat to see what everyone came up with. 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I came home at 2 PM, I was exhausted and took a little nap, then I headed upstairs to start dinner.  I wanted to make ONE POT PASTA to use up a lot of the tomatoes that Loree and our neighbors have given us…and since it makes 6 servings, I figured I might as well invite Paula & Doug and Jan to have dinner with us. 
dry pasta, tomaotes, onions

gorgeous basil from our garden


I put cooked, chopped chicken in the borrom of the bowls

Doug & Paula

Jan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We all packed up after dinner and headed to the Lake House for a musical program that was just delightful.  We were home by 9:30 and I finally got started on quilting my diamond dash quilt for an hour before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.