Tuesday, July 26, 2016

new patriotic started, martini night



Michael left just at 8 AM for golfing on Monday (7/25), while I headed to the kitchen to do a bit more cleaning from the party.  He left the car home for me so that I could run errands.  Jan suggested I take my broken tablet to the local UBREAKIT store, and I thought that was a great idea.  Unfortunately, to fix it cost exactly what it costs to buy a new one….so a new one it is :~(.  I did a couple of other errands on the way home, and was finally ready to get back to sewing/embroidering by 1 PM.  I am working on a new patriotic quilt and got my blue fabric all set in 



 before getting cleaned up and leaving for martini night at Donnis’s.  She made flirtinis and watermelon martinis and they were both excellent, as was the food:   
unfortunately I took this pic just before she put out the Philly cheesesteak sliders

We played Pictionary afterwards…it was a lovely evening and I was home just before 10 to read for an hour before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.