Wednesday, July 27, 2016

2 new notecards from Michael, some birthday cards



I picked up Pat and headed out early Tuesday morning (7/26) to hit the MICROSOFT store at South Park.  I was hoping to get all of the information from my old, broken tablet transferred over to my new tablet.  For a variety of reasons they couldn’t do this  :~(.  The only good thing to come out of it was that Pat and I had hours and hours to talk….on the way there…waiting for an appointment, on the way home…and at lunch.  I finally got home close to 3 PM and I just wanted to snuggle with my honey who was watching TV.  However, I had several calls to return so I started to do that.  My first call was to one of the people running for the HOA Board of SCCL….and we talked for over an hour!!!  After that I hustled downstairs to call my long arm software company in Utah.  I wanted to get my software re-loaded, as a customer had called me about doing a quilt.  That took a bit of time, and we also discussed why I ended up buying a new tablet (basically the part that holds my tablet on the machine vibrated enough to take a chunk out of the side of my tablet).  Thanks to Michael, my tablet holder is now padded 6 ways to Sunday, so I hope I will be all right.  By time we were done, Larry picked up Michael to go to the movies, and Pat came over to help me hand out flyers in my neighborhood for one of the HOA candidates (Jim Mayer.  I also offered to do Jim Odendahl, but he already had someone to do it).  Pat and I sat and talked for a bit after that, and she finally left to go home and walk her dogs around 9 PM.  Michael came home shortly afterwards and we both sat in the living room, reading our books until bed.

I don’t have any new pictures of my own stuff, but still have some neat things to show you.  Michael has been drawing again, and finished 2 more note cards:


I can't believe what he can draw with just a black pen!



























And I got some great birthday cards at my party, a few of which I’d like to share (you may have to click on the pictures to make them bigger so that you can read).  Pat (of course) embroidered a card for me:



 And Loree and Reg gave me a card that really made me laugh:


so true!










































But the best was from my friend Jan….OMgosh….so very out of character from what you think of her…but so funny:





















Hope you enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.