Friday, May 6, 2016

ham & cheese rolls ups



Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing Thursday morning (5/5), while I made the sauce for my rolls and got them covered (don't they look like cinnamon buns?):   
 

before rising

 
and after...see how much more of the pan they fill up?



























I did a bunch of work on the computer, and by then it was time to pack up and go to quilting.  I had a wonderful time until the very end when I discovered the tension or threading on my machine had gotten screwed up and I needed to rip out the last 10 seams I sewed :~(.  I just brought them home and figured I would just do it in the evening while I was watching TV.  My rolls were a hit (Michael said I should just make them for dinner sometime....I brought the leftovers home for him and he thought they were great!):

after baking...

and there was lots of other scrumptious food…I came home stuffed as usual.  I had a long talk with Jan in the afternoon on the phone before settling down to reading once again.  Michael came home from rehearsal and we talked for a bit, then he settled in to watch golf, while I talked with Pat C, who came to pick up her quilt.  By then it was dinner and we had leftovers, then settled in to watch TV…and I got all of my rows from earlier in the morning ripped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.