Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Glads from back garden



Tuesday (5/10) was another busy day here in the Devo household!  Michael left at 8:30 for a dentist appointment, and stopped on the way home at ALDI’s (cheap eggs), LOWE’s (boards for outdoor shelving) and Pet Smart (cat food).  I got a few things done in the morning before Paula picked me up after 9:30 to head to the Lodge for another meeting.  This was a meeting of the presidents of all of the clubs at Sun City, with the lifestyle director.  I knit during the meeting and got about 6 inches done on a new scarf.  By the time Paula brought me home, Michael was home with a beautiful surprise for me in the living room:  




















Aren’t these the most gorgeous color?  They grow in our back garden, which hopefully is getting a makeover in the next few days.  I spent the afternoon cutting fabric for a new quilt and around dinnertime headed over to Jan’s.  She had some things to take over to Walt (yesterday he moved from rehab to a 24/7 care facility) and so we packed up the car and headed out.  We got everything delivered and Jan made sure Walt was put to bed before we left.  We sat at her house sharing some amaretto and talking about everything under the sun until after 9, then I headed for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.