Monday, May 9, 2016

blocks for first Thursday quilt, Prayers & Squares started quilting.



Sunday (5/8) was a very relaxing day here.  Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing and did a quick run to the grocery store before settling in to watch golf on TV.  I finished ironing blocks for my Thursday project and got the first quilt up on my design wall. 



It is much easier to sew the blocks together when I am at home and can watch the design wall to see that I am doing it correctly.  In the late afternoon I decided it was time to load up a few more quilts…so I put a double length of polar fleece on Miss Scarlet and started to quilt the Prayers & Squares quilt that a group of us made on charity day.   



 We had leftovers for dinner and watched a bit of TV in the evening before going to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.